Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hi I think I finally have this figured out

We are all doing well. I fell the first part of January and sprained my left wrist, elbow and shoulder. It is much better now. Not totally OK but I think it will heal up OK in the long run. I was not so sure for a while there.

Becca has moved in with her Mother so we now have a spare bedroom.

Chuck has been working on the Ranger truck Pop's gave him. We got the seat fixed where it was torn. It looks like new. We found an apolsterer who had the very fabric in stock that the truck origially had. He recovered the side of the seat and it looks great. The truck is really cute.

Well I need to get off for now. I'll try to get on again this weekend.
Teri

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard, Teri! Sorry to hear about your fall. Hope that doesn't happen again. Glad the truck is working for you and Chuck. Take care. linsue

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.