Hello All. Kristen, so glad to hear Steve's sermon went well. That is wonderful.
Not much to report from here. Still no rain. James has actually been home the past few weekends so that has been nice. Anna is walking just about everywhere. She would love to run I think, but she just can't keep her balance up for that yet. I start teaching at OSU-OKC tomorrow night. I'll be teaching victimology on Monday nights. We'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. I think it'll be nice to do something different, but I'm not sure I'm up for undergrads. I remember them from my GA days at NMSU and I just found them annoying then. I hope that is not the case this semester.
Well Mom and I are off to see the Will Rogers Follies today at the Civic Center. I think Larry Gatlin is playing the lead. Should be interesting.
Hope everyone is doing well.
I hope your teaching went well. Not too many immature or all-knowing Freshmen. Will James or your mom take care of Anna while you teach? Cool granddaughter Anna! Has she started for the stairs yet? I am so happy that James has been able to stay home lately. What a difference that must make in your family. Did Larry Gatlin play his part with a straight singing voice, or did he put a country sound in it?
ReplyDelete