Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Barely beginning to catch on to this

It is so cool to hear from my daughters and daughter-in-law. This is pretty neat, to be so spread out in the day, and still be able to put our thoughts down and share with each other. I had a hectic day yesterday at school and a hectic night last night. Same way today and tonight. Ken comes home Tuesday and I am glad it worked out that way. Warren worked at his job Saturday and Sunday and wasn't able to get off today or Tuesday for Ken to help him more with the garage project. I hope he gets here safely. We have a Shakespeare troup performing tomorrow at school and the library + PTO moms will put on a luncheon for our staff and guests. After school is Scrabble Club. Then I get to come home and crash. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.