Sunday, January 08, 2006

News from liltexqt

Hello all!

This branch of the family tree is doing well. Steve and I just started back to school for the Winter quarter. Steve is taking Christian Scriptures and Cristology, and I am taking Issues of Abuse in Schools, School Law, and Multiculturalism in Schools. We are enjoying our classes and will be finished sometime before hell freezes over. haha.

Matt just started going to regular daycare at Love & Laughter, a Christian preschool about a mile from our house. He seems to really like it, but seems to have caught a bit of a bug from the other kids and is now dosed up with medicine and taking a nap. Hopefully this will build up his immune system and he won't get sick very often.

It is rainy, rainy, rainy, rainy here. It sucks! I hate it! Give me some sunshine please! Oh well, maybe sometime in April the sun will come out again.

I hope others in the family post to this blog. It would be nice to catch up on news from other branches of the family tree!

That's all for now from Lake Wobegon. Later.
Kris

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about all of your rain. Glad about everything else. linsue

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.