KenLinFamily is for members of Kenneth Charles Robbins and Linda Sue Hollingsworth Littlejohn Robbins' families. This is a private blog where invited members may read other family members' postings. The invited members include children of KCR and LSHLR, brother and sisters of same, cousins of same, and in-laws of KCR and LSHLR, their children, their brother and sisters, and the inlaws of their cousins.
Friday, March 17, 2006
Dear All, Happy Green Day, and I hope you remembered better than I did. As I was driving to a mini-job that I have, the radio played "Macnamara's Band"; and I knew that I was in danger of pinches with no green on. Now, I'm in green. We were reminiscing about the visits that we have had with Kristen, Steve, and Matt over the last one+ year, and we have had some very fine times. I'll be making a memory collage of the times together and will send them out for you to see. It will be totally strange for them not to be here, and a close to me having primary relatives right here in Washington. Spring is definitely here at last, with daffodils blooming, and the tulips on their way, and Joe's Gardens (a large garden in the middle of town for veggies, fruit, and flowers) has many rows of things coming up. We have even had days of sunshine and seeing Mount Baker easily. Because I was at my mini-job of visiting with a woman in a nursing home, I missed Linda's call this morning from Florida. But Vonnie enjoyed it and said that they are having a really good trip. Ken was in a flight museum at the time. Bye for now. Love, Llew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope we get to see Joe's Garden when we visit you after the cruise. If it is the one I am thinking of, it is right in the middle of a residential area and all the fruits look yum-yum. Will there be some of the Bing cherries at that time? Ken enjoyed the Fantasy of Flight in Polk City, FL after we got off our recent cruise. I would not have know about it except that Elizabeth went there with Mike and his cousin and sent pictures. Thanks, Elizabeth. While there, the drive, that would be me--Ken is the navigator--, took a nap in the rental car (It was 80 degrees), went to town twice--once for an over the counter Pepcid and once for an ice cream cone and to the post office for post card mailings at the local drive in--as you can see, my heartburn got better. I enjoyed the museum also--just for not as long a time a Ken. Kristen and Elizabeth: remember the National Flight Museum in Washington, D.C.? Same thing: be there when it opens--leave when it closes. Just not for me--I need some other diversions for that length of time. Love, linsue
ReplyDeleteOops? Known, driver, as--I didn't take time to proofread. linsue
ReplyDelete