Sunday, February 05, 2006

Moving to the Windy City!!!

Well, Steven got the news on Friday that he has been chosen for the Recruiting Manager posistion at the USG corporate offices in Chicago. No start date has been decided yet. Probably though, March or April 1st. Now comes the time for gathering info on moving. We're excited and anxious to get the process started.

Will update when more info is available,
Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kristen, Steve, and Matt, Well, Bon Voyage, but we want to see you before you leave, either here or there. I will talk with you next weekend. We have certainly enjoyed your time here, and are glad for all we did, Silver Lake, holidays, borrowing the table from the pool at the motel, the boardwalk, even Matt geting overtired after Tube Time. Love, Llew and Vonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful comment Llew. I feel you were so fortunate to get to do special things with Kristen, Steve, and Matt while they have been near you. You will have to get to Chicago and also come to Seattle when our cruise leaves.

    I feel the same way when I get to be near our children and their families in Durant, Blanchard, Stillwater, Eureka, Park City, and Puyallup. It makes me want to cry when I haven't been able to be with our children and grandchildren enough over the years. Love, linsue

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.