Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Post Valentine's Day

Hi! Everyone,
Got to visit with Elizabeth, Kristen, Steve, James, and Llew on VD or the night before by phone, and Chuck, Teri, and Warren a few nights before that, so I feel blessed. Ken visited Nancy Monday. She doesn't have access to her email or the blog since beginning work at the glass plant, so feel that she would appreciate phone calls at home.

Heard from Grandpa that Colton called this morning to wish him Happy VD on his way to school with Elizabeth, and that I missed out. Sorry about that! I was charging my cell phone on the way to work, and forgot to get it off the charger and into school with me. Colton, thanks for the HVD wishes. Tell your mom to give you and Lewis hugs and kisses for me. Also heard that Lewis returned to school. Best wishes on your recovery with mono.

Did anyone else see Elizabeth's comment on her post about roses, etc.? On going to Ardmore this weekend, I will have to wait and call Elizabeth to see if I can make it. Of course, I would love to--like a half-way point, but don't know if that cold front--ice, sleet--will make it to Ardmore Friday or Saturday. If it does, I will be a chicken and stay home. Otherwise, sounds like fun! How about Brandi, James, and Anna? Nancy will have to be called. My kids' dad and I did our first serious dating in that park way back when in 1960 when we were freshmen at OCU.

Llew is the only one who knew Don back in those "old" days. Love, linsue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.