Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Our nite out with USG!





Here are some pics from our cool nite out at the USG "Only the Beginning" party to celebrate the company being out of bankruptcy. It was extremely fun and cool! We had so much food to eat and then we got to see Huey Lewis and the News and Chicago perform. All for FREE!!! and we had a babysitter for FREE!!!
We had a great time and now it's back to work and school.... blah... blah... blah... It was nice to escape for a few hours anyway!
Love to everyone, Kristen

2 comments:

  1. what a party! i love chicago, really! i even have records. nice to hear that fun was had. love, auntie llew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so happy for your fancy night out! I learn so much that our family shares on the blog. I certainly didn't know that Llew has Chicago records. I am so ignorant in that field. Thanks for both of you sharing. linsue

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.