Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Birthday news

Hi all, just wanted to post a few pics from Anna's birthday party and one from her actual birthday on Sunday when she was playing with the boots Liz gave her. Thanks to Linda, Ken, Liz and Colton for coming. We enjoyed having you stay. I wish the rest of you could have been there. It was a good time. Big thanks also to Ken for starting to put the hardware on my cabinets!! Woo Hoo!! We can finally open the doors easily and I won't have to worry about breaking a nail every time!

Sorry I've been so bad about posting, life has just been really hectic of late. Not that its getting any better anytime soon. I head to LA for a summit meeting this Sunday through Thursday and then in October Anna and I will be flying to Wisconsin with my mom to visit my 91-year-old grandmother who volunteers her time by pushing old people around in the local nursing home three times a week. I can only hope to be so active when I am her age. ;-) Hope all of you are doing well. Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.