Tuesday, September 04, 2007

News from the Dunn household


Well, I am happy to report that we are expecting the newest addition to the Dunn family... and this time it's a human and not another animal!


I am due April 28,2008. We're hoping for a girl, but we have all the stuff for a boy, so either will be gladly welcomed into the family!


I am including a pic of Matt on his 1st day of pre-K. He really loves going to school and is having all sorts of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations. We are already thinking of little things to send. The 28th is awfully close to my birthday if the wee one comes early. Those Taruses are good, good people: loyal and true, and corageous. Love, Auntie Llew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Kristen, Steve, Matthew, Sam, and the kitties. Grandpa and I can't wait for the blessed event!

    Matthew looks super-duper on his way to the first day of school! I am glad he is enjoying his first year.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.