Monday, September 10, 2007

How to import pictures

There are several ways to do it. I hope if Elizabeth, Kristen, or Brandi read this they will share their ways with you. Their ways are much better than mine.

First, look at the menu bar above this message, the one that begins with "Font" and goes on over to ABC checkmark (Spelling). The next one to it is a picture. Click on the picture. It says, Add Image when you scroll over it. The next window will give you options.

Go to browse, and find the place on your computer where you have stored your pictures. It could be that they are on the camera, a CD, your desktop in a folder you created or assigned them to, or on a website, like Picasa or snapfish.

Next, import your pictures. I choose small or medium image so it does take up so much space on someone else's computer. I usually choose none for the arrangement. Then you can add your text to your message and post. Let me or Elizabeth, Kristen, or Brandi know if you still are having problems. They really have this down for their pictures.

linsue

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I actually can understand that. I'll try it tonight when I get home from work. Thanks.
    And what time did you get up this morning? Used to retirement yet?

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.