KenLinFamily is for members of Kenneth Charles Robbins and Linda Sue Hollingsworth Littlejohn Robbins' families. This is a private blog where invited members may read other family members' postings. The invited members include children of KCR and LSHLR, brother and sisters of same, cousins of same, and in-laws of KCR and LSHLR, their children, their brother and sisters, and the inlaws of their cousins.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
ThanksgivingFairviewAirport2006
Here are four more pictures from Thanksigivng that Teri took of James, Brandi, Anna, and Granddad. Hopefully I'll get a digital camera soon and get back to importing my pics also. Love, linsue
Linda, thanks for all the pictures. I told Vonnie that without you I wouldn't know how to visualize my family. Your home and the tractor and all the people look very fine. Is that Ken's tractor? It looks something like a tractor/golf cart. I like the shade over it, especially for Texas. Llew
It is Ken's tractor. It is a Kabota (with the orange). It has a mowing deck that attaches or comes off on the rear and a bucket that attaches or comes off on the front. It has a few other attachments that he uses. He loans it to the airport neighbors or children who need it also. Love, linsue
Linda, thanks for all the pictures. I told Vonnie that without you I wouldn't know how to visualize my family. Your home and the tractor and all the people look very fine. Is that Ken's tractor? It looks something like a tractor/golf cart. I like the shade over it, especially for Texas. Llew
ReplyDeleteIt is Ken's tractor. It is a Kabota (with the orange). It has a mowing deck that attaches or comes off on the rear and a bucket that attaches or comes off on the front. It has a few other attachments that he uses. He loans it to the airport neighbors or children who need it also. Love, linsue
ReplyDelete