KenLinFamily is for members of Kenneth Charles Robbins and Linda Sue Hollingsworth Littlejohn Robbins' families. This is a private blog where invited members may read other family members' postings. The invited members include children of KCR and LSHLR, brother and sisters of same, cousins of same, and in-laws of KCR and LSHLR, their children, their brother and sisters, and the inlaws of their cousins.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Llew now has hand/wrist movement
10-8-06 Dear All, On Thursday last week, my brace got cut down to only 3 inches big and with increased finger, thumb, and wrist movement. Yea, wrist movement. In a mere 3 weeks, I should be back to normal. Maybe even mowing the lawn. One last time before winter is here. Vonnie and I are planning a brief trip over the North Cascade Highway to Twisp, Washington. That's the small town on the eastern edge of the Cascade Mountains where we could possibly live someday. We will be visiting a friend, and enjoying the trip over and back, with the brilliant red and yellow leaves on the trees, and snow on the mountains. The pass is the tallest one in Washington, and the most spectacular. That's right, Ken and Linda, it's even taller and better than the trip up to Mount Baker. Since it closes from sometime usually in November until March or April, this is our last chance to go until spring. I'll take some photos or buy a card or two to send. Before I can post pictures on this machine, I would be needing hands on coaching and possibly an internet trainer here to keep me on track as I picked up new skills in sending. I have really enjoyed all the pictures that everyone has posted her on the blog. Isn't it good to read with capitals and spell check and everything? Love, Auntie Llew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to be so slow with my comment. I am very happy that you are recovering with your wrist.
ReplyDeleteLove, linsue