We went to the Pike Market with Kristen, Steve, and Matthew the day before the cruise began. It was Ken's first time. I had gone there with Llew on an earlier visit. This was the first time for us to park in the garage below, ride up the elevator, and go outside on the street area.
We enjoyed walking through the market, and got to see the flowers, the fish, and I bought some Mr. Ranier cherries that were very delicious. Steve got some marionberry jam for his mom. Kristen showed me how wonderful the sweet pea flowers smell.
We watched them throw the fish, for the tourists, of course, and it was fun.
If you look carefully, you can see a blur in the upper right-hand quadrant. It is a fish being thrown. Later, we ate in one of the restaurants at the market.As I am discovering, the text I write and where I place it, is not where it ends up in the blog. Oh, well!
Love, linsue
After seeing your pictures of Pike Place, and by the way, that's the best one I've even seen of the sign with Ken, and I've seen a few, I want Vonnie and I to take a field trip down soon, maybe on the Amtrak if we can save the pennies. Can you believe that we would ever want to get on the Amtrak again? Love, Llew
ReplyDelete