KenLinFamily is for members of Kenneth Charles Robbins and Linda Sue Hollingsworth Littlejohn Robbins' families. This is a private blog where invited members may read other family members' postings. The invited members include children of KCR and LSHLR, brother and sisters of same, cousins of same, and in-laws of KCR and LSHLR, their children, their brother and sisters, and the inlaws of their cousins.
Friday, May 05, 2006
Can you see where we are? We are the fourth hangar and home on the right from the bottom up. Don, our neighbor sent us this picture. Love, linsue
Are you the one with the line of trees on the drive, or the one above it, or below it? I'm not sure that I am counting to 4 correctly. And I can't make what I see match with memories of when we were down there. Love, Llew
This picture of the airport is oriented in the following way: north is at the top of the picture, south is at the bottom of the picture, west is at the left of the picture, and east is at the right of the picture. The trees are on the north side of our two acres. We have the only "crooked house" (diagonally from southwest to northeast). Our south hagar doors are open in this picture. South of us are Don and Ann Pellegreno. North of us are Todd, Cindy, and Lucci Heffley. Love, linsue
Are you the one with the line of trees on the drive, or the one above it, or below it? I'm not sure that I am counting to 4 correctly. And I can't make what I see match with memories of when we were down there. Love, Llew
ReplyDeleteThis picture of the airport is oriented in the following way: north is at the top of the picture, south is at the bottom of the picture, west is at the left of the picture, and east is at the right of the picture.
ReplyDeleteThe trees are on the north side of our two acres. We have the only "crooked house" (diagonally from southwest to northeast). Our south hagar doors are open in this picture.
South of us are Don and Ann Pellegreno.
North of us are Todd, Cindy, and Lucci Heffley.
Love, linsue