I have learned new information about the Internet, global communication, blogs, how to uncover web sites (their history, who really is behind the web site, when they begin, how each has changed over the years--began 1995), safety and ability to find somone's personal information (companies really do research us in job applications) even if the person thought they deleted the info (I have learned that nothing is ever deleted from the Internet), and blog safety.
Go to www.technorati.com to see if your user name appears anywhere on the Internet in blogs. My linsue user name comes up as Linsue (not me), but because the similarites are too close for my comfort, I am changing to linsuerob, which does not show up on technorati.
I have invited Steve Dunn to join our blog. He has accepted. I will also invite John Key and Chuck Robbins. We will have to see if they accept or not. I have been insensitive to the male side of our family, and do not wish to be sexist, so there.
Please take care. Love, linsuerob
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.