Sunday, December 03, 2006

More Pictures

As mentioned... some of these are old, but I just found an old cache on John's laptop. How is everyone?

This is the view from my windshield last Thursday. I drove from Stillwater to Ardmore, after classes were cancelled. I kept Mom on the phone until I got home. Thanks, Mom!

Nancy, Anna, and I on Lake Murray.




John and Lewis in the livingroom. Lewis is in Boy Scouts and his troop had a float in the Christmas parade yesterday. Their theme was "Rockin' Christmas with the USO" and Lewis did a Johnny Cash bit. They had a great time. There was an Elvis, the Beach Boys, and the Chipmunks all taking turns lip-sync-ing on the float.




Colton, Mom and Dad, & Brandi at Rhome this Thanksgiving.







Faithful and hardy are the relatives who brave 1st grade YMCA basketball season in Stillwater. We love having family come and promise to attend Anna's dance recitals... spelling bees... science fairs.. whatever, with a smile ;-)

1 comment:

  1. That view through the windshield looks like one I wouldn't enjoy now, and our car saved us from driving in our deep snow by getting frozen to our driveway for several days in the 14" snow. What a mess. Love, Llew

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.