Sunday, December 03, 2006

Elizabeth Catching Up



Hello! Ah, yes.. well, I've been horribly lax in my blogging. Everyone here is well. We keep singing that country song "If we make it through December...." My finals are in two weeks and I can't tell you how ecstatic I will be on December 15th. The "Key Family in Black" is from the Sunday we joined First church. John and I are in a great Sunday School, The Fellowship class. I've dropped out of choir, at least until this semester is over.

Several of our family members came to Ardmore on the first weekend in November, to celebrate Fall and Lewis (11-14) and Colton(10-20)'s birthdays. This is a group shot of us on the pontoon boat. Brave (some might say adled) souls... it wasn't too bad until we got going fast on the lake. BBbbbbrrrrrrrrr! Mom and Dad, Nancy, James & Anna, Shawn & Sheryl (John's brother and his wife) and Malia (John's cousin and my friend), plus our crew had a great time.



I loved seeing all of those cars lined up in our muddy little yard. You can see that Anna and her grandparents had the right idea.



We will be having a Luminaria Lighting Service in our cemetery on Dec. 15th. John and Colton are down at the funeral home right now putting up the Christmas decorations. The picture is from last week in our Garden of the Good Shephard. I think that it looks beautiful with all the sparkling snow.

I have more pics to share. Happy Holidays!

Love, Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Great family picture, for all of you. And the good shepherd statue is a favorite of mine, which I have used as a symbol in workshops before. How beautiful in the snow. Again, Love, Llew

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.